Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Can you say OUCH!!!


This is what it looks like 2 days after it happened....

Misi stepped into a city water hole when he walked outside of Leslie's house to get something from the car during our Makai family home evening on Sunday. Apparently the lid was not screwed on so when Misi stepped on it the lid flipped and down went his leg into the hole and then the lid slammed down wedging his leg between the side of the metal hole and the lid...We never heard him scream for help...in fact we never heard him at all...he was gone for about 6 mins and when he opened the door he limped in not saying anything....(die hard)

Pola (his girlfriend) asked him if he was okay, then he lifted up his tupenu and she freaked, we all did...It looked horrible! The hole had scraped some of his skin off the skin was ripped off so fresh that it wasn't bleeding the skin underneath was white and his leg looked all dented...the bruise had already begun to swell and become purple...Patrick got a pack of ice...and Misi put his foot up, but the whole time he was just calm and tough....I swear if it was me I would have been crying like a little baby or screaming at people not to touch it!

He sent me these pictures yesterday via text...and this is his comment that he sent with it...."My leg today hahaha lookin' good!"

You can see how deep the scratches on his legs are...this pictures doesn't do justice but they were very deep!

I am glad that he is okay....he's right, I guess it could be worse? OUCH~!

1 comment:

Inouyes said...

OucH!

Hi! Sister Makai ;) Didn't know you had a blog! I love it! We are the Inouye's in the Orem 8th ward. We love and adore President Makai what a great example & inspiration to us all! Alofa tele :)

You can follow me on my new Cake adventure (business) on my site ulailascakesshop.com (click on the blog)